Manufacturers & Suppliers of Duplex Nuts – Duplex 2205 Hex Nuts, UNS S31803, UNS S32205 Heavy Hex Nuts, A182 F51, A182 F60 – Duplex Nuts at Best Prices!
Metline is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Duplex stainless steel hex nuts in size range of M6 to M80 or 1/4″ to 4″. We can supply metric and imperial sized Duplex hex nuts. We manufacture various types of Duplex nuts such as finished hex nuts, heavy hexagon nuts, hex jam nuts, lock nuts, coupling nuts, nyloc nuts / nylon nuts, and cage nuts.
- Sizes: M4 to M80, 1/4″ to 4″ x Custom Length
- Duplex Bolts: ANSI B18.2.1, DIN 931, DIN 933, ISO 4014, ISO 4017, BS 1768, BS1768, IFI 115
- Duplex Nuts: ANSI B18.2.2, DIN 934, ISO 4032, BS1768, BS 1769
- Duplex Studbolts: DIN 975, DIN 976, BS 4882, ANSI B16.5
- Duplex Threaded Bars / Rods, Duplex Washers, and Duplex Screws
- Other Key Products: Duplex Hexagon Bolts, Duplex Threaded Bolts, Duplex U Bolts, Duplex J Bolts, Duplex Eye Bolts, Duplex Set Screws, Duplex Socket Screws & Socket Cap Screws, Duplex Socket Countersunk Screws, Duplex Washers & Nuts
Metline Industries is India’s one of the most trusted supplier of various grades of duplex stainless steels fasteners including UNS 31803 (F51) and UNS 32205 (F60) Alloy 2205. The ratio of ferrite to austenite in Duplex stainless steel is approximately 50:50.
When compared to 2205 grade duplex stainless steel, 904L has similar corrosion resistant properties but lower mechanical strength. 2205 is also a lower cost option compared to 904L, but is not suitable for temperatures above 300°C. Grade 2205 is not generally suitable for use at temperatures above 300°C as it suffers from precipitation of brittle micro-constituents, nor below -50°C because of its ductile-to-brittle-transition.