Stainless Steel 304 Welded Pipes, ERW Pipes, Seamless Tubes Supplier, Manufacturer
An ISO 9001:2008 certified company, Metline Industries is a leading manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel 304 /304L seamless pipes and stainless steel 304/304L welded pipes. Our extensive stock of SS 304 seamless, ERW pipes comprises of pipes and tubes in a size range of 6 inch to 24 inch in all major schedules and thicknesses.
Stainless Steel 304, 304L Pipes, Stainless Steel 304L Tubes Value Added Processing Services
- 304, 304L Stainless Steel Pipe Polishing
- Stainless Steel 304, 304L Pipe Beveling
- Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of 304, 304L Pipes
- Ultrasonic Testing of 304L Pipes
- 100% X-Ray Welding for 304L Large Diameter Custom Size Stainless Steel Pipes
- Cold Drawing Services
- Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing etc.
Stainless Steel 304, 304L, UNS S30400, UNS S30403, WNR 1.4301, WNR 1.4307 Pipes, Tubes / Tubing, and Butt Weld Fittings
Stainless Steel 304/304L pipes and tubes are available in both seamless and welded form in OD and NB sizes. In addition to standard sizes, which are available in stock, our specialty is to manufacture and supply custom size 304/304L cold drawn seamless tubes from our factory.
Stainless Steel 304/304L pipes and tubes can be offered in random lengths of up to 6meters long or cut to a specific length as ordered. We also offer a complete range of stainless steel 304/304L butt weld fittings including 304/304L elbow, 304/304L bends, 304/304L tees, 304/304L reducers and caps.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Stainless Steel 304/304L Pipes and Stainless Steel 304/304L Tubes
Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Type: SS 304 Seamless Pipes | SS 304 ERW Pipes | SS 304L Welded Pipes | SS 304 Fabricated Pipes | SS 304 CDW Tubes
Form: SS 304 Round Pipes/Tubes, SS 304 Square Pipes/Tubes, SS 304 Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, SS 304 Coiled Tubes, SS 304 “U” Shape, SS 304 Pan Cake Coils, SS 304 Hydraulic Tubes
Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
End Protection: Plastic Caps | Outside Finish: 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
Inspection, Test Reports: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
Stainless Steel 304/304L Pipes Specifications
- ASTM A312 304/304L: Seamless and straight-seam welded austenitic pipe intended for high temperature and general corrosive service. Filler metal not permitted during welding.
- ASTM A358 304/304L: Electric fusion welded austenitic pipe for corrosive and/or high temperature service. Typically only pipe up to 8 inch is produced to this specification. Addition of filler metal is permitted during welding.
- ASTM A790 304/304L: Seamless and straight-seam welded ferritic/austenitic (duplex) pipe intended for general corrosive service, with a particular emphasis on resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
- ASTM A409 304/304L: Straight-seam or spiral-seam electric fusion welded large diameter austenitic light-wall pipe in sizes 14” to 30” with walls Sch5S and Sch 10S for corrosive and/or high
- ASTM A376 304/304L: Seamless austenitic pipe for high temperature applications.
- ASTM A813 304/304L: Single-seam, single- or double- welded austenitic pipe for high temperature and general corrosive applications.
- ASTM A814 304/304L: Cold-worked welded austenitic pipe for high temperature and general corrosive service.
Markings on the Stainless Steel 304/304L Seamless, Welded Pipes
The full identification of the pipe should be continuously marked down its whole length, including:
- Nominal Pipe Size (Nominal Bore)
- Schedule (Wall Thickness)
- Method of Manufacture (Seamless or Welded)
- Heat Number
- Manufacturer’s Name or Symbol
Export Destinations for Stainless Steel 304/304L Pipes and Stainless Steel 304/304L Tubes
Product reliability and performance has made Metline Industries a leading exporter and distributor of stainless steel 304/304L pipes, stainless steel 304/304L tubes and stainless steel 304 tubing in India and international markets such as UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Peru, Nigeria, Kuwait, Jordan, Thailand (Bangkok), Venezuela, Iran, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia. Our high quality steel pipes, good customer service, and in house pipes and tubes processing capabilities have made us one of the emerging suppliers for steel pipes and tubes in Middle East countries including Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Domestic Supply Destinations for Stainless Steel 304/304L Pipes and Stainless Steel 304/304L Tubes
Our products are supplied to all major Industrial areas and cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri, Jamshedpur, Warangal, Nellore, Agartala and Thoothukudi
304/304L Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||304, 304L Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||304, 304L Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||304, 304L Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube ||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||304, 304L Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||304, 304L Stainless Steel Ornamental Tubes||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|6||304, 304L Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes/Tubes||12.7mm to 250mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|7||304, 304L Stainless Steel Slot Round Pipe/Tube||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|8||304, 304L Stainless Steel Triangle Tube||16mm to 85mm||0.5mm-3.0mm|
|9||304, 304L Stainless Steel Hexagonal Tube||13mm to 85mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|10||304, 304L Stainless Steel Handrail Tube||–||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|11||304, 304L Stainless Steel U Shaped Tube||20mm to 200mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|12||304, 304L Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube ||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|13||304, 304L Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|14||304, 304L Stainless Steel Capillary Tube||0.28mm to 10mm||0.08mm – 1.2mm|
|15||304, 304L Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|