ASTM A789/A790 Super Duplex Seamless Pipes Supplier in India, Super Duplex Tubes Exporter, 2507 ERW Pipes
Super Duplex Stainless Steel Pipes Suppliers, Duplex 2507 Tubing Exporter, Super Duplex Pipes, Tubes, Tubing
WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410, UNS S32750/S32760 Pipes Supplier, 2507 Super Duplex Seamless Pipes, Tubes Supplier
Super Duplex Pipe & Tube Manufacturers in India
India Super Duplex Stainless Steel Pipe Manufacturers – Super Duplex stainless steel pipes are widely used in chemicals, petrochemicals, and oil & gas products. Super Duplex stainless steel pipes are highly resistant to fluids, pressures, and high manufacturing temperatures. Our complete range of piping products include Super Duplex seamless pipes, Super Duplex steel tubing, Super Duplex ERW, welded or fabricated pipes, Super Duplex elbow, Super Duplex tee, Super Duplex reducer, Super Duplex flanges and Super Duplex fasteners. As one of the leading stainless steel super duplex pipe manufacturers in India, we stock over 100 tons in both super duplex seamless pipes, and super duplex welded pipes. We stock and supply super duplex pipes in size range of 12.7mm OD to 406mm OD, with thickness upto 20mm. We manufacture large diameter fabricated Super Duplex pipes, high wall thick super duplex pipes and thin walled stainless steel super duplex tubings.
We follow a strict quality control system for stainless steel super duplex 2507, UNS S32750/UNS S32760 pipes, and supply all our products with test certificates, as per EN 10204 3.1. Strict quality control system and perfect after-sales service system are always our top concern which can guarantee and track the quality of our products from raw materials procurement, production processes, finish products as well as after-sales service. Over the years, Metline has earned a reputation for providing the most competitive prices, technical services and on time deliveries of your super duplex steel pipes, super duplex pipe fittings, super duplex flange, super duplex valves and other supply needs. Our main market is North America, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia, South Africa and so on. We look forward to receiving your attention and inquiry in the future.
|Product||Super Duplex Pipes & Tubes (UNS S32750, UNS S32760)|
|Type||Seamless, Welded, ERW, 100% X Ray Welded|
|Size OD (mm)||6.00 to 610.00|
|Thickness (mm)||0.5mm to 30mm|
|Length (mm)||6000, 3000, 2000, 12000, Custom Length|
|Finish||Annealed & Pickled, 2B, No.4, Mirror, Polish|
|Services||Cutting, Beveling, Threading, Polishing|
We Sell High Quality Super Duplex Pipes & Tubes at Reasonable Prices!
If you are looking for high quality super duplex pipes, fittings and flanges manufacturer, contact us on email@example.com or +919987448842
Stainless Steel Super Duplex | UNS S32750 / S32760 | WNR 1.4501 | WNR 1.4410 | Super Duplex Seamless Pipes
ASTM A790 UNS S32760 Pipes SCH 10S | Duplex S32750 Pipes, SCH 40S | Super Duplex Pipes, SCH 80S | Super Duplex Pipes, SCH 160
- Seamless & ERW Stainless Steel Super Duplex Pipes, Stainless Steel Super Duplex Tubes Available Ex-Stock!
- Request the Latest Prices for Super Duplex Stainless Steel Pipes, Super Duplex Tubes – Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Super Duplex Stainless Steel?
One of the types of Duplex stainless steels is the Super Duplex stainless steel, with larger contents of molybdenum, nickel, and chromium and mechanical properties of higher yield and tensile strength. As a result super duplex or 2507 grade stainless steel has improved corrosion resistance properties when compared to other duplex stainless steels.
Super duplex stainless steel grade 2507 or S32760 exhibits better pitting and crevice corrosion resistance, with its PRE being greater than 40 compared to around 35 for Duplex grade 2205, 24 for 316L and 33 for 904L.
Super duplex pipes and tubes are widely used in oil refinery heat exchangers, cargo tanks and pressure vessels, seawater applications, desalination plants, refineries and petrochemical plants.
Super duplex stainless steel have much in common with austenitic and ferritic stainless steels, but they have better resistance than most austenitic grades, more toughness than most ferritic grades and higher strength than most grades of either type. Duplex stainless steels also have the advantage of lower nickel content, making it an attractive option compared to austenitic grades, especially when the cost of nickel is high.
Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Chemical Composition
|Chemical Composition, %|
|0.2-0.3||1.00 Max||1.0 Max||0.03 Max||0.01 Max||Balance|
|UNS 32750 / 2507||Cr||Ni||Mo||C||N||Mn|
|24.0-26.0||6.0-8.0||3.0-5.0||0.030 Max||.24-.32||1.20 Max|
|0.80 Max||0.50 Max||0.035 Max||0.020 Max||Balance|
Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Mechanical Properties
|Super Duplex Stainless Steel|
|Melting Range,℃||1350 ℃|
|Elongation %||15 min.|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||800|
|Yield Strngth (Mpa)||550|
|Hardness (Brinell)||270 max|
Metline Industries is a leading exporter and supplier of Super Duplex stainless steel seamless pipes and Super Duplex tubes manufactured as per ASTM A789/A790 available with complete certifications – Mill TC EN 10204 3.1, NABL approved lab test reports, PMI reports. We are stockholder and supplier of Super Duplex stainless steel pipes and ASTM A790 UNS S32760 tubes in a wide range sizes, surface treatment, and ASTM standards. UNS 32750 | UNS 32760 | WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410 | Alloy 2507 Super Duplex
Stainless Steel Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410 Seamless Pipes, Tubes / Tubing, and Butt Weld Fittings
Stainless Steel 2507 Super Duplex pipes and tubes are available in both seamless and welded form in OD and NB sizes. In addition to standard sizes, which are available in stock, our specialty is to manufacture and supply custom size SS Super Duplex cold drawn seamless tubes from our factory.
Stainless Steel 2507 Super Duplex pipes and tubes can be offered in random lengths of up to 6meters long or cut to a specific length as ordered. We also offer a complete range of stainless steel Super Duplex butt weld fittings including Super Duplex elbow, Super Duplex bends, Super Duplex tees, Super Duplex reducers and caps.
Seamless Super Duplex Pipes / Tubes: ASTM A 789 / 790, ASME SA 789 / 790
Welded Super Duplex Pipes / Tubes: ASTM A 789 / 790, ASME SA 789 / 790
Super Duplex Pipe Fittings & Flanges: ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815, ASTM A182 Grade F55
Why Choose Metline Industries for Stainless Steel Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410 Pipes & Tubes?
- Short Delivery Times – We are the quickest when it comes to servicing our customers with high quality stainless steel Super Duplex pipes and tubes.
- Custom Sizes: We can process stainless steel Super Duplex pipes and tubes to produce and supply either standard or non-standard stainless steel pipes.
- Best Prices: Our prices for stainless steel Super Duplex pipes are competitive.
- Quality Products: We make sure that our quality of SS Super Duplex pipes and tubes are compromised at any cost.
- Complete Certification: Our products are supplied with complete certification – Mill TC, Test Reports from NABL approved Labs, Hydro Testing.
- Pipe Fittings and Flanges: We are a manufacturer of Super Duplex forged pipe fittings, Super Duplex butt weld pipe fittings, Super Duplex compression ferrule fittings, and Super Duplex flanges, offering our customers the convenience to purchase all their requirements from one vendor.
- Complete Documentation: For our overseas customers in the Middle East, GCC region, South Amercia and the African region we offer our SS Super Duplex grade materials with all documents including Invoice, Packing List, Mill Test Certificates, Certificate of Origin and Bill of Lading
Stainless Steel Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410 Pipes and Tubes Available Product Forms
- SS 2507 Super Duplex Welded and Seamless Tubes, Pipes
- SS 2507 Super Duplex Hydraulic and Instrumentation Tubes
- SS 2507 Super Duplex Coiled Tubing
- SS 2507 Super Duplex Capillary Tubes
- SS 2507 Super Duplex Seam Welded and Cold Redrawn Pipe and Tubes
- SS 2507 Super Duplex Seam Welded, Cold Redrawn and Annealed Pipes and Tubes
Super Duplex Stainless Steel Pipes, Super Duplex Stainless Steel Seamless Tubes Value Added Processing Services
- UNS 32760 Super Duplex Stainless Steel Pipe Polishing
- UNS 32760 Super Duplex Stainless Steel Pipe Beveling
- Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of SS UNS 32750 Super Duplex Seamless Pipes
- Ultrasonic Testing of SS UNS 32760 Super Duplex Pipes
- 100% X-Ray Welding for UNS 32760 Super Duplex Large Diameter Custom Size Stainless Steel Pipes
- Drawing Services
- Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing etc.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Stainless Steel Super Duplex Pipes and Stainless Steel Super Duplex Tubes
- Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 250 mm OD, Sizes up to 12” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
- Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
- Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
- Form: Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
- End Protection: Plastic Caps | Outside Finish: 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
- Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
- Inspection, Test Reports: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
- Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
- Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
Markings on Stainless Steel Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410 Seamless/Welded Pipes
The full identification of the pipe should be continuously marked down its whole length, including:
- Nominal Pipe Size (Nominal Bore)
- Schedule (Wall Thickness)
- Method of Manufacture (Seamless or Welded)
- Heat Number
- Manufacturer’s Name or Symbol
Export Destinations for Stainless Steel Super Duplex Pipes and Stainless Steel Super Duplex Tubes
Product reliability and performance has made Metline Industries a leading exporter and distributor of stainless steel Super Duplex pipes, stainless steel Super Dulex tubes and stainless steel Super Duplex tubing in India and international markets such as UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Peru, Nigeria, Kuwait, Jordan, Thailand (Bangkok), Venezuela, Iran, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia. Our high quality steel pipes, good customer service, and in house pipes and tubes processing capabilities have made us one of the emerging suppliers for steel pipes and tubes in Middle East countries including Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Domestic Supply Destinations for Stainless Steel Super Duplex Seamless Pipes and Stainless Steel Super Duplex Tubes
Our products are supplied to all major Industrial areas and cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri, Jamshedpur, Warangal, Nellore, Agartala and Thoothukudi
Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Ornamental Tubes||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|6||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes/Tubes||12.7mm to 250mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|7||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Slot Round Pipe/Tube||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|8||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Triangle Tube||16mm to 85mm||0.5mm-3.0mm|
|9||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Hexagonal Tube||13mm to 85mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|10||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Handrail Tube||–||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|11||Super Duplex Stainless Steel U Shaped Tube||20mm to 200mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|12||Super Duplex Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|13||Super Duplex Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|14||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Capillary Tube||0.28mm to 10mm||0.08mm – 1.2mm|
|15||Super Duplex Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|