Nickel Alloy 200/201 Fastener Manufacturers! Offering Alloy 200, NO2200/2.4066 Fasteners in Metric, Unified and Imperial Thread Form, including Non-Standard Sizes
- UNS N02200 & W.Nr. 2.4060 & 2.4066, Nickel 200 is solid solution strengthened and commercially pure wrought nickel. It has good mechanical properties and excellent resistance to many corrosive environments.
- UNS N02201 or W.Nr. 2.4061 & 2.4068, Nickel 201 is has almost identical chemical composition as Nickel 200 except the lower-carbon content. Nickel 201 is typically applied in caustic evaporators, combustion boats, plater bars, as well as electronic components.
- According to ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII-Division 1, Nickel 201 is approved for construction of pressure vessels for service up to 1250°F.
Metline is a manufacturer and supplier of Nickel 200 or Nickel 201 fasteners in forms of bolts, screws, stud bolts, studs, threaded rods, nuts, washers and screws. We can supply metric and imperial sized Nickel 200/201 fasteners manufactured by both cold forged, hot forged or directly machined from high quality Nickel alloy bar stock.
- Sizes: M4 to M100, 1/4″ to 4″, Custom Length
- Nickel Alloy 200/201 Bolts: ANSI B18.2.1, DIN 931,DIN 933, ISO 4014, ISO 4017,BS 1768, BS1768, IFI 115
- Nickel Alloy 200/201 Nuts: ANSI B18.2.2, DIN 934,ISO 4032, BS1768, BS 1769
- Nickel Alloy 200/201 Studbolts: DIN 975, DIN 976,BS 4882, ANSI B16.5
- Pure Nickel Threaded Bars / Rods, Pure Nickel Washers, and Screws
- Other Key Products: Nickel 200/201 Hexagon Bolts, Alloy 200/201 Threaded Bolts, Nickel 200/201 U Bolts, Nickel 200/201 J Bolts, Nickel 200/201 Eye Bolts, Nickel 200/201 Set Screws, Alloy 200/201 Socket Screws & Socket Cap Screws, Nickel 200 Socket Countersunk Screws, Nickel 200/201 Washers & Nuts
Metline Industries is India’s one of the most trusted supplier of various types of Nickel Alloy 200/201 fasteners. Metline is a specialist manufacturer of Alloy 200/201 bolts & nuts – bolts, nuts, threaded rods, sheet metal screws, machine screws, plain washers, spring washers.
With an annual production and sales capacity of 10,000 metric tons, 85% of our stainless steel fasteners and special alloy fasteners are exported to all over the world with high quality, reasonable prices and perfect service, and most of our clients are from Europe, America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Australia and Middle East.