AISI 310S (1.4951, S31008) Stainless Steel Pipes
310S stainless steel is a highly alloyed austenitic stainless steel, mainly used for elevated temperature applications mainly due to the advantage of their oxidation resistance. Due to its high chromium and nickel content, the general corrosion resistance of 310S is more superior to 304 or 309 in most environments. 310 stainless steel is mostly similar to grade 309, but offers greater corrosion resistance and oxidation at high temperatures.
Stainless steel 310S seamless pipes and 310S fittings are widely used for manufacturing furnace components, oil burner parts, heat exchangers and piping systems in chemical plants. In addition, 310S seamless tubes are widely used for general piping requirements across various industry verticals.
|Typical Chemical Composition % (max values, unless noted)|
|0.08 max.||2.00 max.||1.50 max.||0.045 max.||0.03 max.||24.0 – 26.0||19.0 – 22.0||Balance|
310S Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Mechanical Properties
|Melting Range,℃||1454 ℃|
|Elongation %||40 – 50|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||515|
|Yield Strngth (Mpa)||205|
310S Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||310S Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||310S Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||310S Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||310S Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||310S Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|6||310S Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|7||310S Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|
Supply of SS 310S Pipes to Major Industrial Regions of India
- Mumbai-Pune Industrial Region
- Hugli Industrial Region
- Bangalore-Tamil Nadu Industrial Region
- Gujarat Industrial Region
- Chotanagpur Industrial Region
- Vishakhapatnam-Guntur Industrial Region
- Gurgaon-Delhi-Meerut Industrial Region
- Kolfam-Thiruvananthapuram Industrial Region
Supply of Stainless Steel 310S Pipes to Minor Industrial Regions of India
- Ambala-Amritsar in Haryana-Punjab.
- Saharanpur-Muzaffamagar-Bijnaur in Uttar Pradesh.
- Indore-Dewas-Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh.
- Jaipur-Ajmer in Rajasthan.
- Kolhapur-South Kannada in Maharashtra-Karnataka.
- Northern Malabar in Kerala.
- Middle Malabar in Kerala.
- Adilabad-Nizamabad in Andhra Pradesh.
- Allahabad-Varanasi-Mirzapur in Uttar Pradesh.
- Bhojpur-Munger in Bihar.
- Durg-Raipur in Chhattisgarh.
- Bilaspur-Korba in Chhattisgarh.
- Brahmaputra Valley in Assam.
We Supply SS 310S Pipes to Various Industrial Districts of India
1. Kanpur, 2 Hyderabad, 3. Agra, 4. Nagpur, 5 Gwalior, 6. Bhopal, 7. Lucknow, 8. Jalpaiguri, 9. Cuttack, 10. Gorakhpur, 11. Aligarh, 12. Kota, 13. Pumia, 14. Jabalpur, 15. Bareilly.
There are no reviews yet.