AISI 321 (1.4541, S32100) Stainless Steel Tubes | AISI 321H (1.4940, S32109) Stainless Steel Steel Tubes
Grade 321 is a common austenitic 18/8 stainless steel alloy, with the addition of titanium, making it a good choice in high temperature environments of up to 900° C. 321 stainless steel has good welding and forming capabilities and is widely used in operating temperature environments in excess of 500° C. Stainless steel 321H, commonly referred as UNS S32109, is the higher carbon version of the 321 grade, to provide higher temperature strength.
Stainless Steel 321/321H pipes and tubes are available in both seamless and welded form in OD and NB sizes. In addition to standard sizes, which are available in stock, our specialty is to manufacture and supply custom size 321/321H cold drawn seamless tubes from our factory.
|321||0.08 max.||2.00 max.||0.75 max.||0.045 max.||0.03 max.||17.0 – 19.0||9.0-12.0||5 x (C+N) min.||0.1|
|321H||0.04 – 0.10||2.00 max.||0.75 max.||0.045 max.||0.03 max.||17.0 – 19.0||9.0-12.0||5 x (C+N) min.||0.1|
321/321H Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Mechanical Properties
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||515|
|Yield Strength (Mpa)||205|
321/321H Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||321/321H Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||321/321H Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||321/321H Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||321/321H Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||321/321H Stainless Steel Ornamental Tubes||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|6||321/321H Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes/Tubes||12.7mm to 250mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|7||321/321H Stainless Steel Slot Round Pipe/Tube||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|8||321/321H Stainless Steel Triangle Tube||16mm to 85mm||0.5mm-3.0mm|
|9||321/321H Stainless Steel Hexagonal Tube||13mm to 85mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|10||321/321H Stainless Steel Handrail Tube||–||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|11||321/321H Stainless Steel U Shaped Tube||20mm to 200mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|12||321/321H Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|13||321/321H Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|14||321/321H Stainless Steel Capillary Tube||0.28mm to 10mm||0.08mm – 1.2mm|
|15||321/321H Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|
Wide Production Range of Stainless Steel 321/321H Tubes
- Product Name: Seamless Austenitic Stainless Steel 304/304L Boiler Tubes, 304/304L Super Heater Tubes, 304/304L Heat-Exchanger Tubes
Manufacturing Process: Cold Rolled 304/304L Tubes, Hot Rolled 304/304L Tubes
Surface Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished 180-400 Grit
- Delivery conditions: Solution Annealed, Pickled with Plain Ends/Bevel Edges Ends, Polished, Electropolished
- Manufacturing Standards: ASTMA213, ASTMA312, ASTM A269, ASTMA511, ASTM A789, ASTM A790, DIN17456, DIN17458, EN10216-5, EN17440, JISG3459, JIS3463
- Other Steel Grades: 304 ,304L, 304H, 304N, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 317L, 310S, 321, 321H, 347H, S31803, S32750, 347, 330, 825, 904L, 12X18H9, 08X18H10, 03X18H11, 08X18H10T, 20X25H20C2, 08X17H13M2T, 08X18H12E, 1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4435, 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4563, 1.4462, 1.4845, SUS304, SUS304L, SUS316, SUS316L, SUS321, SUS310S etc.
- Size: Out diameter: ANSI 1/8-24(6mm-630mm), Wall thickness: ANSI 5S-160S (0.9mm-30mm), Length: Max.25 meters
- MOQ = 100 KGS for In Stock Sizes, 1000 KGS for Manufacturing QTY.
- Delivery: Immediate for In Stock Regular Sizes
- Testing: PMI for Chemical Composition, Yield Strength, Tensile Strength, Elongation, Hardness Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Eddy Current Test, Ultrasonic Test, Hydrostatic Test, Corrosion Test, etc.
- Packing: In Bundles or SeaWorthy Wooden Cases
Applications for Stainless Steel 321/321H Tubes
Petroleum, Chemical Industry, Chemical Fiber, Smelting, Medical Machinery, Paper Making, Refrigeration, Mechanical Equipment, Food Processing, Water Treatment Plants, Architecture, Aerospace, Shipbuilding, Boiler * Heat Exchangers
There are no reviews yet.