Alloy 625 Pipe Fittings Manufacturers & Suppliers – Inconel Alloy Buttweld Fittings, Alloy 625 Socket Weld Pipe Fittings, Alloy 625 Threaded Fittings
Usually alloy 625 pipe fittings can be used for high pressure applications at the temperature up to 980°C[1800°F] in oxidation service.
|Melting Point of Alloy 625||Chemical Composition Alloy 625||Mechanical Properties Alloy 625|
|Physical Properties of Alloy 625||Equivalents of Alloy 625||Thermal Properties of Alloy 625|
Metline is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Inconel alloy 625 pipe fittings, such as buttweld fittings (ASME B16.9, ASTM B366) or socket weld fittings (ANSI B16.11, ASTM B564), and threaded fittings (NPT, BSPT, BSP, ANSI B16.11, ASTM B564) in India and worldwide.
UNS N06625 or W.Nr. 2.4856, Inconel 625, also known as Alloy 625, is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with an addition of niobium. Niobium acts with the molybdenum to stiffen the alloy’s matrix and thereby providing high strength without a strengthening heat treatment. Alloy 625 fittings are widely used both for its high strength and outstanding aqueous corrosion resistance.
Alloy 625 has excellent fatigue strength and stress-corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions. This nickel alloy has excellent weldability, and resists a wide range of severely corrosive environments and is especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion. Some typical applications Inconel 625 is used in are chemical processing, aerospace and marine engineering, pollution-control equipment, and nuclear reactors.
Production Range for Inconel 625 Fittings
- Inconel Buttweld Pipe Fittings Size Range – 1/2″ NB to 48″ NB SCH 5 to SCH 160
- Inconel Buttweld Pipe Fittings Products – Inconel 625 Elbow, Inconel 625 Tee, Inconel 625 Reducers, Inconel 625 End Caps, Inconel 625 Bends, Inconel Stub Ends
- Manufacturing Specification for Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings – ASME B16.9, ASTM B366
- Inconel Socket Weld & Threaded Pipe Fittings Size Range – 1/2″ NB to 4″, with 1500 LBS, 3000 LBS and 6000 LBS Pressure Rating
- Manufacturing Specification for Inconel Alloy 625 forged Socket Weld & Threaded Fittings – ANSI B16.11, ASTM B564
- Inconel Socket Weld & Threaded Pipe Fitting Products – Elbows, Couplings, Street Elbows, Inserts, Caps, Tees, Unions and Crosses
“We Provide 100% Replacement Guarantee On Our All Our Special Alloy Products” We are professional manufacturer and supplier of nickel alloys and stainless steel products. Our customers can also buy from us, all special alloy pipe fittings, flanges and flexible hoses required along with pipes from us at best prices. “Our Quality Would Never be Compromised”
For all your questions and enquiries please contact our sales department by dialing the following number:
+919892451458/9833604219 or send an email to [email protected]