Inconel 625 Tubes Distributors – Buy Top Quality Alloy 625 Seamless & Welded Tubes, at Best Prices
Usually seamless alloy 625 tubes can be used at the temperature up to 980°C[1800°F] in oxidation service.
|Melting Point||Chemical Composition||Mechanical Properties|
|Physical Properties||Equivalents||Thermal Properties|
Metline is a leading manufacturer and distributor of alloy 625 or Inconel 625 tubes in India and worldwide. UNS N06625 or W.Nr. 2.4856, Inconel 625, also known as Alloy 625, is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with an addition of niobium. Niobium acts with the molybdenum to stiffen the alloy’s matrix and thereby providing high strength without a strengthening heat treatment. Alloy 625 seamless pipes are widely used both for its high strength and outstanding aqueous corrosion resistance.
Alloy 625 has excellent fatigue strength and stress-corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions. This nickel alloy has excellent weldability, and resists a wide range of severely corrosive environments and is especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion. Some typical applications Inconel 625 is used in are chemical processing, aerospace and marine engineering, pollution-control equipment, and nuclear reactors.
Manufacturing Specification for Alloy 600 Tubes
- Inconel Alloy 625 Seamless Pipe & Tube ASTM B444
- Inconel Alloy 625 Welded Pipe & Tubes ASTM B 704, ASTM B 705
Production Range for Inconel 625 Tubes, Nickel Alloy 625 Tubes
- Specifications : ASTM B444 / ASME SB 444, ASME SB 704, ASME SA 705, ASTM B829, ASTM B163
- Type : Seamless & Welded
- Size : 1/4″NB or OD TO 24″ NB or OD
- Length :Single Random, Double Random & Required Length
- Standards : ASTM, ASME and API
- Schedule or Wall Thickness: SCH 5S, 10S, 40S (STD), 80S (XS), 160, XXS (1.65 – 60 mm)
- End : Plain End or Bevelled Ends
- Form : Round Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Square Pipes, Heat Exchanger Pipes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
- Fittings we Manufacture in Inconel Alloy 625 – Flanges, Slip-Ons, Blinds, Weld-Necks, Lapjoints, Long Welding Necks, Socket Welds, Elbows, Tees, Stub-ends, Returns, Caps, Crosses, Reducers, and Pipe Nipples
“We Provide 100% Replacement Guarantee On Our All Our Special Alloy Products” We are professional manufacturer and supplier of nickel alloys and stainless steel products. Our customers can also buy from us, all special alloy pipe fittings, flanges and flexible hoses required along with pipes from us at best prices. “Our Quality Would Never be Compromised”
For all your questions and enquiries please contact our sales department by dialing the following number:
+919892451458/9833604219 or send an email to [email protected]