AISI 316 (1.4401, 1.4436, S31600) Stainless Steel Tubing| AISI 316L (1.4404, 1.4432, 1.4435) Stainless Steel Tubing
AISI 316L stainless steel is an austenitic stainless steel formulated for primary forming into wrought products. 316L is the AISI designation for this material. 1.4404 is the EN numeric designation. S31603 is the UNS number. Additionally, the EN chemical designation is X2CrNiMo17-12-2. And the British Standard (BS) designation is 316S12.
|Typical Chemical Composition % (max values, unless noted)|
316/316L Stainless Steel Tubing, Mechanical Properties
|Typical Mechanical Properties|
316/316L Stainless Steel Tubing, Tubes Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||316L Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||316L Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||316L Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||316L Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||316L Stainless Steel Ornamental Tubes||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|6||316L Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes/Tubes||12.7mm to 250mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|7||316L Stainless Steel Slot Round Pipe/Tube||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|8||316L Stainless Steel Triangle Tube||16mm to 85mm||0.5mm-3.0mm|
|9||316L Stainless Steel Hexagonal Tube||13mm to 85mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|10||316L Stainless Steel Polished Tube||12.7mm to 100mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|11||316L Stainless Steel U Shaped Tube||20mm to 200mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|12||316L Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|13||316L Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|14||316L Stainless Steel Capillary Tube||0.28mm to 10mm||0.08mm – 1.2mm|
|15||316L Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|
Wide Production Range of Stainless Steel 316/316L Tubing
- Product Name: Seamless Austenitic Stainless Steel 316/316L Boiler Tubing, 316/316L Super Heater Tubing, 316/316L Heat-Exchanger Tubing
Manufacturing Process: Cold Rolled 316/316L Tubing, Hot Rolled 316/316L Tubing
Surface Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished 180-400 Grit
- Delivery conditions: Solution Annealed, Pickled with Plain Ends/Bevel Edges Ends, Polished, Electropolished
- Manufacturing Standards: ASTMA213, ASTMA312, ASTM A269, ASTMA511, ASTM A789, ASTM A790, DIN17456, DIN17458, EN10216-5, EN17440, JISG3459, JIS3463
- Other Steel Grades: 304 ,304L, 304H, 304N, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 317L, 310S, 321, 321H, 347H, S31803, S32750, 347, 330, 825, 904L, 12X18H9, 08X18H10, 03X18H11, 08X18H10T, 20X25H20C2, 08X17H13M2T, 08X18H12E, 1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4435, 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4563, 1.4462, 1.4845, SUS304, SUS304L, SUS316, SUS316L, SUS321, SUS310S etc.
- Size: Out diameter: ANSI 1/8-24(6mm-630mm), Wall thickness: ANSI 5S-160S (0.9mm-30mm), Length: Max.25 meters
- MOQ = 100 KGS for In Stock Sizes, 1000 KGS for Manufacturing QTY.
- Delivery: Immediate for In Stock Regular Sizes
- Testing: PMI for Chemical Composition, Yield Strength, Tensile Strength, Elongation, Hardness Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Eddy Current Test, Ultrasonic Test, Hydrostatic Test, Corrosion Test, etc.
- Packing: In Bundles or SeaWorthy Wooden Cases
Applications for Stainless Steel 316/316L Tubing
Petroleum, Chemical Industry, Chemical Fiber, Smelting, Medical Machinery, Paper Making, Refrigeration, Mechanical Equipment, Food Processing, Water Treatment Plants, Architecture, Aerospace, Shipbuilding, Boiler * Heat Exchangers
There are no reviews yet.