AISI 317L (1.4438, S31703) Stainless Steel Tubes
317L is molybdenum bearing austenitic stainless steel similar to 316, but with higher molybdenum alloy content. It is also known as UNS S31700, and is primarily comprised of 18% to 20% chromium and 11% to 15% nickel. 317L offers higher creep, stress-to-rupture, and tensile strength at elevated temperatures than conventional stainless steels. It is a low carbon grade which provides resistance to sensitization during welding and other thermal processes. 317L has excellent corrosion resistance and is used mainly in high acidic chloride media, such as those encountered in pulp and paper mills.
|Chemical Composition %|
|0.03 max.||2.00 max.||0.75 max.||0.045 max.||0.03 max.||18.0 – 20.0||11.0-15.0||3.0 – 4.0||0.1|
Stainless Steel 317L, UNS S31703, WNR 1.4438 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Mechanical Properties
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||515|
|Yield Strength (Mpa)||205|
Stainless Steel 317L, UNS S31703, WNR 1.4438 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||317L Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||317L Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||317L Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||317L Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||317L Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes/Tubes||12.7mm to 250mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|6||317L Stainless Steel Triangle Tube||16mm to 85mm||0.5mm-3.0mm|
|7||317L Stainless Steel Hexagonal Tube||13mm to 85mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|8||317L Stainless Steel U Shaped Tube||20mm to 200mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|9||317L Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|10||317L Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|11||317L Stainless Steel Capillary Tube||0.28mm to 10mm||0.08mm – 1.2mm|
|12||317L Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|
Supply of SS 317L Tubes to Major Industrial Regions of India
- Mumbai-Pune Industrial Region
- Hugli Industrial Region
- Bangalore-Tamil Nadu Industrial Region
- Gujarat Industrial Region
- Chotanagpur Industrial Region
- Vishakhapatnam-Guntur Industrial Region
- Gurgaon-Delhi-Meerut Industrial Region
- Kolfam-Thiruvananthapuram Industrial Region
Supply of Stainless Steel 317L Tubes to Minor Industrial Regions of India
- Ambala-Amritsar in Haryana-Punjab.
- Saharanpur-Muzaffamagar-Bijnaur in Uttar Pradesh.
- Indore-Dewas-Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh.
- Jaipur-Ajmer in Rajasthan.
- Kolhapur-South Kannada in Maharashtra-Karnataka.
- Northern Malabar in Kerala.
- Middle Malabar in Kerala.
- Adilabad-Nizamabad in Andhra Pradesh.
- Allahabad-Varanasi-Mirzapur in Uttar Pradesh.
- Bhojpur-Munger in Bihar.
- Durg-Raipur in Chhattisgarh.
- Bilaspur-Korba in Chhattisgarh.
- Brahmaputra Valley in Assam.
We Supply SS 317L Tubes to Various Industrial Districts of India
1. Kanpur, 2 Hyderabad, 3. Agra, 4. Nagpur, 5 Gwalior, 6. Bhopal, 7. Lucknow, 8. Jalpaiguri, 9. Cuttack, 10. Gorakhpur, 11. Aligarh, 12. Kota, 13. Pumia, 14. Jabalpur, 15. Bareilly.
There are no reviews yet.