Double End Stud Manufacturer, Dealer – Double End Stud Supplier in India
Looking for Double End Stud Manufacturer & Supplier? We are Manufacturers and Leading Suppliers of Double End Stud in India. Email Us Your Requirements for Best Quality Fastener at Competitive Prices!
Double End Stud Fastener Specifications: ASTM F467, ASTM F 844, ASTM A193 B6, ASTM B166, ASTM A479
ASTM A193 B6 Double End Stud Fastener Manufacturers, ASTM A479 Double End Stud Suppliers, Double End Stud Exporters, Double End Stud Dealers, Double End Stud Fastener Factory in India.
Double End Stud Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of double end stud with precision machining facilities. We produce double end stud as per ASTM F467, ASTM F 844, ASTM A193 B6, ASTM B166, ASTM A479, DIN standard in size range of 1/2” to 36″ diameter. We are one of the leading double end stud manufacturers and exporters in different specifications and dimensions, which find applications in high demanding industries and sectors, particularly high temperature and corrosive resistance services. We produce fastener in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Double End Stud Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 36″.
- Specifications: ASTM F467, ASTM F 844, ASTM A193 B6, ASTM B166, ASTM A479.
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
|Product||Double End Stud|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 36″|
|Length||Custom Lengths Available|
|Delivery||7 to 10 Days|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Threads||Metric, BSW, BSF, UNC, UNF, and as per costumers requirement|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Brass, Copper, Duplex & Super Duplex Nuts, Hastelloy, Incoloy, Inconel, Monel.|
We Sell High Quality Double End Stud at Reasonable Prices!
If you are looking for high quality Double End Stud manufacturer, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +919987448842, +919833604219
What is a Double End Stud?
Double ended threaded stud contains higher grip compare to other steels and thus has good corrosion resistance. Standard Double Ended Stud have high strength grip than any other normal nuts. A double end stud is a type of stud that is equally threaded at both ends to accommodate a nut. The double end stud bolt is threaded on both ends of the bolt, and should be used when the exact length of thread is known for the application. The double end stud is threaded on both sides of the bolt and should be used when the exact length of thread is known for the application. The stud can be custom-made to fulfill individual necessities. Most recent machines and propelled innovation are utilized in the assembling procedure by our master experts.
Inspection & Testing of Double End Stud
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a professional manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of double end stud in India. We produce and forge double end stud to specifications of ASTM F467, ASTM F 844, ASTM A193 B6, ASTM B166, ASTM A479 etc. We ensure that the clients get the best product at the cheapest cost from us. We make sure that the order is delivered at the right time in the right place. We have built trust over the years for our best quality services and always look forward to build ling term business relationship with our clients. We are committed to quality and service.
Materials (All Grades)
Stainless Steel: Grade: ASTM 182 , ASTM 193, ASTM 194, B8 (304), B8C (SS347), B8M (SS316), B8T (SS321), A2, A4, 304 / 304L / 304H, 310, 310S, 316 / 316L / 316H / 316 Ti, 317 / 317L, 321 / 321H, A193 B8T 347 / 347 H, 431, 410
Carbon Steel: Grade: ASTM 193, ASTM 194, B6, B7/ B7M, B16, 2, 2HM, 2H, Gr6, B7, B7M
Alloy Steel: Grade: ASTM 320 L7, L7A, L7B, L7C, L70, L71, L72, L73
Brass: Grade: C270000
Naval Brass: Grade: C46200, C46400
Copper: Grade: 110
Duplex & Super Duplex: Grade: S31803, S32205
Aluminium: Grade: C61300, C61400, C63000, C64200
Hastelloy: Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Incoloy: Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
Inconel: Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Monel: Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
High Tensile Bolt: Grade: 9.8, 12.9, 10.9, 19.9.3
CUPRO-Nickel: Grade: 710, 715
Nickel Alloy: Grade: UNS 2200 (Nickel 200) / UNS 2201 (Nickel 201), UNS 4400 (Monel 400), UNS 8825 (Inconel 825), UNS 6600 (Inconel 600) / UNS 6601 (Inconel 601), UNS 6625 (Inconel 625),UNS 10276 (Hastelloy C 276), UNS 8020 (Alloy 20 / 20 CB 3)
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of double end stud in India. Our manufacturing process for double end stud includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. These products are widely renowned across the domestic market as well as international sector for their longer life, corrosion resistance and dimensional accuracy. We supply the material to all big and small parties at any time they need. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of double end stud.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Double End Stud
|Standard:||ASTM F467, ASTM F 844, ASTM A193 B6, ASTM B166, ASTM A479|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 36″|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Usage:||Used for the Construction, Shipbuilding, Refineries, Hydraulic & Pneumatic System, Furniture Industries, Pulp and Paper, Parmaceutical Processing etc.|
|Services||Flexible payment term|
|Best after sales service|
|Samples can be provided|
|Quick Just in Time Deliveries|
|Specification can be customized as per request|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Double End Stud
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of double end stud in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Double End Stud & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Double End Stud and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Double End Stud Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|