Heavy Hex Bolts Manufacturer, Dealer – Heavy Hex Bolts Supplier in India
Looking for Heavy Hex Bolts Manufacturer & Supplier? We are Manufacturers and Leading Suppliers of Heavy Hex Bolts in India. Email Us Your Requirements for Best Quality Fastener at Competitive Prices!
Heavy Hex Fastener Specifications: ASTM A182, ASTM A193, ASTM A194, ASTM A320 L7/L7A
ASTM A193 Heavy Hex Bolts Manufacturers, ASTM A182 Heavy Hex Bolts Suppliers, Heavy Hex Bolts Exporters, Heavy Hex Bolts Dealers, Heavy Hex Bolts Factory in India.
Heavy Hex Bolts Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of heavy hex bolts with precision machining facilities. We produce heavy hex bolts as per ASTM A182, ASTM A193, ASTM A194, ASTM A320 L7/L7A, DIN standard in size range of 1/2” to 36″ diameter. We are one of the leading heavy hex bolts manufacturers and exporters in different specifications and dimensions, which find applications in high demanding industries and sectors, particularly high temperature and corrosive resistance services. We produce fastener in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Heavy Hex Bolts Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 36″.
- Specifications: ASTM A182, ASTM A193, ASTM A194, ASTM A320 L7/L7A.
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
|Product||Heavy Hex Bolts|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 36″|
|Length||Custom Lengths Available|
|Delivery||7 to 10 Days|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Threads||Metric, BSW, BSF, UNC, UNF, and as per costumers requirement|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Brass, Copper, Duplex & Super Duplex Nuts, Hastelloy, Incoloy, Inconel, Monel.|
We Sell High Quality Heavy Hex Bolts at Reasonable Prices!
If you are looking for high quality Heavy Hex Bolts manufacturer, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +919987448842, +919833604219
What is a Heavy Hex Bolt?
Heavy Hex Bolts are larger and thicker than standard hex cap screws, particularly in the hex head portion which is thicker and slightly larger than the hex heads of hex cap or tap screws of the same size. The larger Hex head provides a wider bearing surface with which to distribute the load. Heavy Hex Bolts are designed for use in a variety of high temperature, high strength industrial applications, such as with steel fabrication and general construction. They feature a thicker head than standard or regular hex bolts, and offer a greater bearing surface that distributes the clamping load over a wider area.
Inspection & Testing of Heavy Hex Bolts
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a professional manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of heavy hex bolts in India. We produce and forge heavy hex bolts to specifications of ASTM A182, ASTM A193, ASTM A194, ASTM A320 L7/L7A etc. We ensure that the clients get the best product at the cheapest cost from us. We make sure that the order is delivered at the right time in the right place. We have built trust over the years for our best quality services and always look forward to build ling term business relationship with our clients. We are committed to quality and service.
Materials (All Grades)
Stainless Steel: Grade: ASTM 182 , ASTM 193, ASTM 194, B8 (304), B8C (SS347), B8M (SS316), B8T (SS321), A2, A4, 304 / 304L / 304H, 310, 310S, 316 / 316L / 316H / 316 Ti, 317 / 317L, 321 / 321H, A193 B8T 347 / 347 H, 431, 410
Carbon Steel: Grade: ASTM 193, ASTM 194, B6, B7/ B7M, B16, 2, 2HM, 2H, Gr6, B7, B7M
Alloy Steel: Grade: ASTM 320 L7, L7A, L7B, L7C, L70, L71, L72, L73
Brass: Grade: C270000
Naval Brass: Grade: C46200, C46400
Copper: Grade: 110
Duplex & Super Duplex: Grade: S31803, S32205
Aluminium: Grade: C61300, C61400, C63000, C64200
Hastelloy: Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Incoloy: Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
Inconel: Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Monel: Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
High Tensile Bolt: Grade: 9.8, 12.9, 10.9, 19.9.3
CUPRO-Nickel: Grade: 710, 715
Nickel Alloy: Grade: UNS 2200 (Nickel 200) / UNS 2201 (Nickel 201), UNS 4400 (Monel 400), UNS 8825 (Inconel 825), UNS 6600 (Inconel 600) / UNS 6601 (Inconel 601), UNS 6625 (Inconel 625),UNS 10276 (Hastelloy C 276), UNS 8020 (Alloy 20 / 20 CB 3)
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of Heavy Hex bolts in India. Our manufacturing process for heavy hex bolts includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. Heavy hex bolts work well with construction materials such as wood and steel. We also offer structural bolts, which differ from heavy hex bolts since they have shorter threads than heavy hex bolts. We supply the material to all big and small parties at any time they need. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of heavy hex bolts.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Heavy Hex Bolts
|Standard:||ASTM A182, ASTM A193, ASTM A194, ASTM A320 L7/L7A|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 36″|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Usage:||Used for the Construction, Shipbuilding, Refineries, Hydraulic & Pneumatic System, Furniture Industries, Pulp and Paper, Parmaceutical Processing etc.|
|Services||Flexible payment term|
|Best after sales service|
|Samples can be provided|
|Quick Just in Time Deliveries|
|Specification can be customized as per request|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Heavy Hex Bolts
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of heavy hex bolts in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Heavy Hex Bolts & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Heavy Hex Bolts and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Heavy Hex Bolts Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|