Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes Manufacturer, Dealer – Duplex SS Tubes Supplier in India
Looking for Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes Manufacturer & Supplier? We are Manufacturers and Leading Suppliers of Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes in India. Email Us Your Requirements for Best Quality Pipes at Competitive Prices!
Manufacturing Specification: ASTM A249, ASTM A268, ASTM A269, ASTM A270, ASTM A213, ASTM A312, ASTM A358, ASTM A554, ASTM A790
Austenitic Steel: TP304,TP304L,TP304H, TP304N, TP310S, TP316, TP316L, TP316Ti, TP316H, TP317, TP317L, TP321, TP321H, TP347, TP347H, 904L
Duplex Steel: S32101, S32205, S31803, S32304, S32750, S32760
Others: TP405, TP409, TP410, TP430, TP439, TP446
EN Standard Grades: 1.4301, 1.4307, 1.4948, 1.4541, 1.4878, 1.4550, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4571, 1.4438, .4841, 1.4845, 1.4539, 1.4162, 1.4462, 1.4362, 1.4410, 1.4501
Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of duplex stainless steel tubes with precision machining facilities. We produce duplex stainless steel tubes as per ASTM A790/ASME SA790 Standard in size range of 0.3mm to 50mm. We are one of the leading duplex stainless steel tubes manufacturers and exporters in different specifications and dimensions, which find applications in high demanding industries and sectors, particularly high temperature and corrosive resistance services. We produce duplex tubes in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes Available for Sale in Sizes 0.3mm to 50mm
- Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes Dimensions as per ASTM / ASME A/SA 790
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Types of Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes: Seamless Pipes, Welded Pipes, ERW Tubes etc.
|Product||Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes|
|Grades||UNS S31803 / UNS S32205 / UNS S32750 / UNS S32760 / UNS S32550|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||6mm OD up to 253mm OD|
|Thickness||0.3mm to 50mm|
|End||Plain End, Beveled End|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Applications||Heat Exchangers, Pharmaceutical Processing, Nuclear Power Plants, Automotive Industries, Pulp and Paper, Food Industries, Electrical Submersible Pump etc.|
We Sell High Quality ASTM A790 Standard Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes at Reasonable Prices!
If you are looking for high quality ASTM A790 Standard Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes manufacturer, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +919987448842, +919833604219
What is a Duplex Stainless Steel Tube?
Duplex stainless steels are called “duplex” because they have a two-phase microstructure consisting of grains of ferritic and austenitic stainless steel. The picture shows the yellow austenitic phase as “islands” surrounded by the blue ferritic phase. When duplex stainless steel is melted it solidifies from the liquid phase to a completely ferritic structure. 2205 duplex stainless steel is a cost effective solution for many applications where the 300 series stainless steels are susceptible to chloride stress corrosion cracking. Stress corrosion cracking occurs when stainless steels are subjected to tensile stress, while in contact with solutions containing chlorides. Increasing temperatures also increase the susceptibility of stainless steels to stress corrosion cracking.
Inspection & Testing of Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a large producer of various type of duplex stainless steel tubes such as seamless tubes, welded tubes, ERW tubes types. We produce and forge duplex stainless steel tubes to specifications of ASTM A249, ASTM A269, ASTM A213, ASTM A312, ASTM A790. Duplex steels are easily welded and formed, similar to austenitic grades. Depending on chromium, nickel and molybdenum content, duplex stainless steels are divided into four main categories: lean duplex, duplex, super duplex and hyper duplex.
Features of Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes
- High strength
- Excellent finish
- Dimensional accuracy
- High energy absorption.
- High energy absorption.
- Good workability and weldability
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than austenitic steels.
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of duplex stainless steel tubes which have only moderate resistance to carbon absorption and are not suggested for its usage in highly carburizing atmospheres. Our manufacturing process for duplex stainless steel tubes includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of duplex stainless steel tubes.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes
|Grade:||UNS S31803 / UNS S32205 / UNS S32750 / UNS S32760 / UNS S32550 and more|
|Standard:||ASTM A790, ASME SA790|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||0.3 mm to 50 mm, 6mm OD up to 253mm OD|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Services||Cutting, Beveling, Threading, Polishing|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of duplex stainless steel tubes in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Duplex Stainless Steel Tube & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|